Finance Analyst (Dutch, German, Swedish or Danish speaker)
location: Amsterdam, North Holland
practice area: accountancy-and-finance
job type: permanent
сonsultant: Enrique Del Campo Sirvent
date posted: 15/11/2023
- The candidate will serve as the lead analyst and be accountable for timely and thorough credit evaluations of a portfolio of (re)insurers as well as the creation of correct and detailed written materials to support credit decisions.
- Regular interaction with (re)insurers\' senior management and attendance at corporate meetings, with assistance from more senior coworkers, in order to gather pertinent data to support the credit assessment
- Continue to monitor given portfolios and gain knowledge of the sector, identifying important trends and problems that may have an impact on the assigned portfolio of (re)insurers.
- Present your study to the rating committee, join other analysts\' rating committees, and participate in internal debates about the (re)insurance markets\' state and rating-related issues.
- Assist in creating and conducting research for reports written by outside experts that remark on important market issues and trends. In order to gather market intelligence, the candidate will also be expected to establish a network of connections in the (re)insurance industry, including clients, brokers, and other stakeholders.
- Regular travel throughout the EU is required for this position (A couple of days every month)
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Math or any related field.
- Developed knowledge of the (re)insurance market and principles of finance and accounting
- Experience of conducting financial analysis within the insurance industry
- Background in audit, credit risk within insurance or an actuary would be a plus.
- Fluency (written and spoken) in one of the following languages is required: ~Dutch, Swedish, Danish or German.
Looking for a new challenge? Then do not miss this opportunity and send us your CV.
Head of Finance
FP&A Analyst - MedTech
FP&A Manager - BioTech
Financial Accountant: Life Sciences
Management Accountant - BioPharma
Principal Consultant - Energy
Financial Controller - Life Sciences
Management Consultant - Asset and Wealth Management (M/SM)
Finance Manager - Life Sciences