Altum are working with a FTSE100 retailer to recruit a Financial Analyst overseeing the cost base and FP&A.
This is a high profile and key role within the Finance group, overseeing the cost base for finance being instrumental in the cost and capital reporting, budgeting, forecasting, and 3-year planning process. The successful candidate will influence the business cost and capital position – setting the direction for financial targets.
- Financial control and reporting of a multi-billion pound annual cost base
- Consolidated monthly reporting of operating costs and capital expenditure
- Financial control of Finance cost area, acting as business partner to the Director of Group Financial Control
- Half year and full year commentary on Operating cost and capital expenditure
- Working closely with the wider FP&A team to deliver Cost and Capital submissions for the annual budget
- Engage with Business Units to optimise operating profit; continually providing insight and opportunities to manage profitability
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
- Solid understanding of Financial Statements, in particular, the operating costs sections of the P&L, but also cashflow and balance sheet
- Technical understanding of Planning and Forecasting
If you believe you’d be suited to this role, then don’t hesitate to apply or get in touch with us.