As the Finance Analyst your role will involve:
• Consolidation, review and analysis of monthly, quarterly and annual financial data across the group.
• Providing support to Finance Business Partners and enable them to develop accurate financial reports for their directorates in an efficient manner.
• Acting as a link between the Financial Planning & Analysis team and the Finance Systems team.
• Coordinating timings for the budgeting process and reporting timetable.
• Various ad hoc finance analysis duties
The ideal candidate for this role will:
• Be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
• Have both a strategic mindset and an eye for detail
• Have a real passion for and interest in the charity sector.
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified accountant with a passionf or the charity sector to secure an interesting, varied and well-paid position. To apply, please submit your CV today.