Altum are excited to partner with a global travel company to find them a Finance Analyst to oversee the organisation’s specific project budget. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-known company and become a key part of their continued strategic growth.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will look after the month end and supervise an overseas team. This is an exciting environment and great time to get involved with a company looking to grow.
- Business partnering to drive optimal decisions in line with business priorities
- Lead on planning, budgeting & forecasting processes
- Provide insight and analysis into the company performance or directly interpret information, liaising with key stakeholders
- Cultivate plans and actions to drive strategy, providing knowledge and offering advice
- Reduce costs, increase profit/ revenue, and balancing financial performance with the customer value proposition
- Advise others on how to generate reports, provide analysis and make recommendations using your knowledge, insight, and available data of business issues and drivers
- Support business decisions and suggest actions to maximise value whilst considering the wider impacts
- Support leaders to improve performance and manage risks and opportunities
- Own the financial strategy behind local plans e.g., where to invest for best returns
- Lead cost reduction programme across all external suppliers spend e.g., finance support, contract extensions etc.
- Ensure sufficient understanding for all major business decisions including any financial consequences
- Revise and discuss annual finance and business plans
- Maintain effective continuous control of all capital expenditure projects through clear project accountability and ownership
- Introduce effective internal controls in the business and provide a sufficient overall level of internal control
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to create and implement profit improvement programmes
- Leadership regarding financial targets and internal controls
- Knowledge of accounting regulations
- Ability to influence decision making
- Budgetary control and business/financial planning
- Ability to prioritise, work under pressure and meet deadlines