An exciting opportunity has arisen within the vibrant fundraising team of a well renowned international charity on an interim basis for 3-6 months.
The role will support the Finance Business Partner in providing a comprehensive business partnering service to the fundraising department.
Responsibilities will include;
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Supporting budgeting and reforecasting process
- Providing challenging and meaningful analysis to budget holders
- Producing financial reports for donors
- Providing a business partnering service to fundraising managers and budget holders
- Carrying out business case appraisals for investments
- Ensuring internal controls are upheld and developed where necessary
- Other ad hoc duties and project work
As this is an interim opportunity, the ideal candidate will have experience in a charity and will be immediately available. Experience within the income team of a non-profit organisation or reporting to donors/funders would also be relevant.
You will be a fully qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA or CIPFA).
If you feel you’ve got the profile described and are available at short notice, please apply now! We will be shortlisting in the upcoming days with the intention to interview as soon as possible.