Altum are working with a FTSE 100 consumer business to recruit a Finance Analyst, partnering the business’ property team.
Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager this role ensures the delivery of robust financial evaluations for all property developments including new store openings and actions required to deliver the UK store estate programme. By working closely with Retail Finance, this role requires the reconciliation of expected changes in the property estate with the financial forecasts and budgets.
- Own robust business cases for all store estate planning
- Support the location planning team with modelling appraisals for new stores and relocations
- Own the Capital Evaluation Models used for new store, downsize and closure evaluations
- Undertake annual Post Investment Review of store estate actions
- Provide ad-hoc modelling, including financial support for property transactions
- Provide quarterly store count and space information to Investor Relations for use in external communications
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent)
- Strong financial evaluation capabilities
- Commercial awareness to add challenge and insight to development business appraisals
- Ability to work closely with, and influence, non-financial colleagues
- Ability to present complex information credibly to members of the property leadership team
- Excellent Excel modelling capability
- Strong analytical capabilities
If you believe you meet the criteria for this role, then don’t hesitate to get in touch.