A well-known global arts organisation are currently recruiting for a Financial Accountant to join their London-based head office on a permanent basis. This is a really fantastic opportunity for a qualified accountant with strong charity experience to work within the arts, a vibrant and rewarding sector.
As the Financial Accountant your role will be responsible for:
- Month-end reporting
- Reconciling the general ledger
- Finalising the year-end accounts using Charity SORP
- Assisting the wider finance department with transactions and budgets/forecasts
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent)
- Have strong charity financial accounting experience (specifically SORP/FRS 102)
- Have good interpersonal skills and be a hard working individual
This role would suit a recently qualified individual, seeking their first qualified role and a way into the Arts sector.
To apply for this interesting and exciting role please submit your CV today.