Altum Consulting is currently recruiting a Director of Partnership Accounting and Treasury for an international law firm. This individual will support the Director of Partnership services by running a world-class accounting and treasury centre of excellence.
- This role is a significant leader of action to ensure the Firm has a robust control environment.
- This role would develop a coherent accounting team within Partnership Services, the role would look after the accounting cycle through to the statutory accounts, and must be completed within six months of the financial year-end.
- This position includes establishing and running a treasury process.
- The owners of the firm must be paid accurately and in line with a fair and accurate profit allocation.
- Partner with tax colleagues and oversee the preparation of the US partnership return, based upon the consolidates results.
- We are looking for someone who has treasury experience and a desire to design and implement a worldwide solution.
- Advanced knowledge in gained with a large services organisation across different cultures and geographies.
- Ability to work and collaborate with senior stakeholders.
- The ideal individual will have financial reporting experience at group or regional level.
- Extensive operational and commercial experience.
- Good project management capabilities.
- Knowledge of Off-shoring and outsourcing is desirable.
- CTA, ACA or ACCA qualified.