Altum are supporting a high growth e-commerce company to recruit a Director of Financial Accounting.
This newly created role – reporting into the CFO – will have responsibility for accounting across the finance function. The Director of Financial Accounting will work closely with the FP&A function to ensure full and robust accountability at an entity and business unit level and with the Group Reporting and Consolidation team to ensure accurate and timely consolidated financial information.
- Management and development of the accounting teams (circa 30 people)
- 3 Direct Reports – 2x Financial Controllers and 1x Systems Accountant
- Work closely with FP&A and group accounting teams to ensure month end and year end deadlines are timely and accurate
- Management of general ledger accounting
- Oversight of monthly management reporting
- Lead on strategy regarding accounting systems
- Lead contact on banking matters
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Strong people manager and stakeholder management
- Experience managing European teams remotely
- Experience with ownership of various accounting systems
- Experience of leading through change and process improvement
If you’re interested in this opportunity, then please don’t hesitate to get in touch.