Director Change Management
practice area: change-and-transformation
job type: permanent
salary: £110,000.00 - £130,000.00 per annum
сonsultant: Georgia Bradley
date posted: 26/02/2024
Director of Change
Permanent, Full time
£110-130,000 20% bonus benefits
Altum Consulting is working with one of the UK\'s largest media companies whose productions are famous all over the world and are at the forefront of the digital streaming revolution. They offer an inclusive and fun working environment with lots of opportunities to learn, to grow and make a real difference.
Our client is looking for a Change Director to join the Commercial Technology and Change Leadership team, working in a cross functional team to help shape and deliver the commercial transformation agenda. You will be at the forefront of a long term transformation programme and being the trailblazer in their mission. You\'ll have a significant influence on their success with strong backing and support from leadership.
The role is to lead the Change Team who work across a number of technology enabled change initiatives. These include
● Greenfield - a new E2E initiative looking at automating and simplifying propositions and process, with convergence at its heart
● Insights & Innovation - unlocking data about customers to power relationship, sales & trading conversations
● Organisational planning, recruitment, coaching, development and line management of change heads (and indirectly their teams). Participation in wider cross-functional cultural leadership.
● Lead the development of the change strategy/approach, and build a diverse, supportive, excellence-focused, rewarding change culture both within the team and the wider business
Change Strategy & Implementation
● Direct key change approaches, techniques, tooling choices and methodologies with due regard to availability of skills and organisational alignment
● Oversee change plan designs to ensure its fitness for purpose, covering all aspects of the E2E change process, including as-is op model & process analysis, business impact assessments, to-be operating model designs, comms and stakeholder engagement, training and learning, business readiness implementation and early life
● Identify, shape, size and gain consensus around the key areas of change impacted by the planned piloting, development and roll-out of new outcome areas
● Engage with the main business teams to develop joined up implementation plans for pilot, launch and roll out within, and external to the organisation
● Establish and implement user adoption measures and processes to drive the level of behaviour required to successfully meet the outcome areas objectives
● Establish an overall culture and ways of working that nurtures and evolves, particularly aligning to our overarching agile ways of working
● Ensure change teams engage in close collaboration with peers in Product, UX, Engineering and Support to establish and evolve ways of working across teams and oversee major design decisions and ensure these give appropriate consideration to business and operational considerations.
● Engagement with senior leaders within Commercial, specifically around key areas of change, educating and promotion of core Change practices and values.
● Educate the wider Commercial business on the value and opportunities for a progressive change approach
● Develop strategies to get a change focussed culture embedded into the wider business, moving it from having \'change done to them\' to more \'change being part of what we do\'
Typical Key Deliverables
● Overall Change Strategy and approaches
● Communications plans and approach
● Stakeholder analysis and engagement plans
● Training and Learning approach and strategies
● User adoption approaches and metrics
● Management, and reporting, of key risks and issues
● Delivery status updates
Skills you\'ll need
● Extensive experience of working in cross-functional project teams and the delivery of change in fast-moving, learning-based and agile environments.
● Proven track record of having established successful business relationships, and have influenced and engaged with business stakeholders, internal and external, and senior and operational levels
● Experience in design and delivery of senior stakeholder (Management Board and below) engagement
● Ability to explain complex concepts in a clear and simple manner with proven stakeholder communication and presentation skills.
● Significant experience in people/organisational, process and technology change, transforming a business that has been operating in the same way for many years.
● Design and delivery of outcomes-focused measurement approach that shows progress in relation to engagement and buy-in to the change
● Strategic thinking with the ability to easily dive into and understand detail.
● Confident and promotes the right thing vs the ways it\'s always been done.
● Able to assimilate a lot of information quickly, and make meaningful assessments.
Other things we\'re looking for
● Knowledge of the UK broadcast industry & broadcast/OTT advertising market
● Knowledge of digital marketing and advertising industry
Our client will reviewing applications on an ongoing basis. Due to the high number of expected applications, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants. Thank you for your understanding.
Finance Manager - MedTech
FP&A Analyst - BioTech
Principal Consultant - Energy
Finance Director - Life Sciences
Financial Accountant - Life Sciences
Senior Procurement Consultant
FDD Associate Director - Leeds
Workplace Strategy & Change Senior Consultant