A leading London property developer is seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic Development and Sales Accountant to provide financial support for the organisation’s ambitious growth plans. With a vision of building 100,000 new homes in 10 years, you will take ownership of a specific region and provide a high-quality business partnering service to the Project and Commercial Managers, delivering the developments from the initial planning stages through to sales.
Responsibilities will include:
• Producing monthly, quarterly and other ad hoc management account reports and key indicators for the relevant areas.
• Developing a strong working relationship with development partners, gaining knowledge of their systems, timetables and reporting capabilities to ensure the receipt of accurate and timely information.
• Assisting in the coordination the production of annual budgets with the relevant budget holders.
• Involvement in capital intensive projects including supporting business cases.
• Assisting in the production of annual statutory financial statements and liaising with external auditors during interim and annual audit.
• Providing regular forecasts to assist budget holders in monitoring their budgets and delivering their operational targets.
• Assisting Heads of departments in making decisions based on financial assessments.
• Assisting in the development of financial information systems.
You will ideally be a finalist level/fully qualified CCAB accountant with experience in development, construction, property or capital projects. You will have strong analytical skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels and convey complex financial information to non-finance stakeholders.
In return you will receive a generous benefits package including 26 days starting holidays, good pension scheme and real investment in your career and personal development including management training.
We’re interviewing as soon as we receive good applications, so if interested please apply today!