Data Lead - D365 CRM
location: City of London, London
practice area: change-and-transformation
job type: permanent
salary: £60,000.00 - £65,000.00 per annum
сonsultant: Ben Guest
date posted: 30/11/2023
Role: Data Lead - D365 CRM
Salary: 60,000 - 65,000 pa
- 28 days annual leave plus all bank holidays
- Plus 2 wellbeing days for extra flexibility
- Sickness benefit entitlement from day 1
- Fully remote working with no core hours
Altum Consulting are proud to exclusively partner with RNID, The Royal National Institute for Deaf People. RNID has been helping people with hearing loss and tinnitus for over 100 years, and provide crucial support through community volunteering, digital hearing checks and organisation support, all while challenging discrimination that these people face.
RNID are currently in an exciting period of change with a number of transformation programmes underway. They are currently looking for a Data Lead to join their Digital and Innovation team. This role will play a crucial part in their current data programme and D365 CRM Implementation. As the Data Lead, you will build & lead this critical function, championing best-in-class data management and owning the delivery of D365 CRM.
As the Data lead, you\'ll build and lead this strategically critical function, including:
- Championing data management across the organisation, including how we collect, manage and extract data in an efficient and responsible way, and how we use it to generate insight.
- Bringing together our data specialists from across the organisation and work closely with colleagues from our research team to ensure we have a coherent approach to our data enabling us to make evidence based decisions.
- Designing the strategic plan and roadmap to ensure the data pillar of our Insight & Evidence strategy is achieved, and contributing to other pillars of activity to ensure the overall approach is aligned.
- Supporting and challenging colleagues across the matrix to understand their data and ask the right questions to pull meaningful insights.
- Delivering the programme of further development and enhancements to our CRM following its initial implementation.
RNID have big, ambitious plans to make real impact for their communities. To do that, they need the right people in their team.
They are a remote working organisation, with colleagues based across the UK in locations from Cornwall to the Scottish Highlands and everywhere in between. They come together in person three times a year for Staff Summits, inspirational events for sharing skills and ideas, hearing from external speakers and spending quality time with colleagues. Working in this way, they bring together the best of digital and in-person working in a modern, progressive organisation.
They know their colleagues have responsibilities and interests outside work and they want to support that, which is why they offer a sector-leading flexible working policy to all their staff from day one.
If this sounds of interest, we\'re looking to speak to candidates with the following skills:
- Experience working across complex CRM transformation programmes (D365 preferred but not essential)
- Hands on experience of Data, with a passion to follow best practice for data management
- Experience building a data function from an immature environment
- Understanding of structuring & manipulating data within the Microsoft data ecosystem (Dynamics, Azure, Sharepoint, BC, Power BI)
- While not essential, Charity Experience would be very beneficial
- Significant stakeholder management and team leadership expertise
- Willingness to work for a genuinely impactful cause!
We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis. If this sounds like you get in touch now!
Head of Finance
FP&A Analyst - MedTech
FP&A Manager - BioTech
Financial Accountant: Life Sciences
Management Accountant - BioPharma
Principal Consultant - Energy
Financial Controller - Life Sciences
Management Consultant - Asset and Wealth Management (M/SM)
Finance Manager - Life Sciences