Altum are working with a national disability charity to find a credit manager to join their team on a 9-month fixed term contract. This is an excellent opportunity to really help out the financial situation within an important and well-loved charity. The successful candidate will be responsible for credit control whilst reporting into the Head of Finance Operations.
- To oversee a team of 5 Credit Controllers responsible for ensuring income is received on time and as per agreements
- To manage a cash sensitive business that is going through a series of planned structural changes.
- Working closely with clients, particularly local authorities, to reclaim monies owed
- To reduce debtor days wherever possible
- Identifying aged debt and ascertaining whether it is possible to reclaim this or not, depending upon the statute of limitations
The ideal candidate will be:
- An experienced Credit Controller
- Someone who has working experience of local authorities, particularly reclaiming debt from them
- Someone with good management skills and the ability to drive and motivate a large team
To apply for this challenging yet rewarding role please apply today.