Altum Consulting have the pleasure of supporting our client, an international and innovative global leader within the Manufacturing sector, to recruit an experienced Corporate Finance professional within their Global Finance Head Quarters.
The role will be located in their Dutch office which is perfectly situated to a main train station just outside of Amsterdam centre.
As the Corporate Finance professional you will report to the Director of the Global Finance division and work closely with the Corporate Finance Senior.
Role and Responsibility;-
- Support the Global Management team with various ad-hoc projects across a variety of business areas
- Provide detailed and accurate analysis on business cases, M&A and projects from a financial perspective
- Take ownership of all areas of Corporate Finance including;- Treasury, Finance, Taxation, Cash planning, Corporate Strategy and Business Analysis
- Act as a key partner to stakeholders both internally and externally such as;- Senior Management Team, Banking partners and Auditors
- Have oversight of the companies cash management across all global entities
- Support with any accounting and tax related issues as well the yearly audit process
Education and Experience;-
- Educated with a professional Accounting qualification;- ACA, CA, CPA, MBA, CFA
- Audit experience within a Big 4 audit firm is hugely desirable
- 4 + years of professional work experience within an international organisation
- Solid accounting knowledge with exposure to Tax and Treasury is very beneficial
- Analytical thinker and capable of acting as a core business partner to Senior Managers across the business
- Ability to liaise with global teams and build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Comfortable working within a dynamic and fast changing environment
- Ambitious and driven individual who shows willingness to develop within their Financial career
- Strong Excel skills with knowledge of Power BI
- Fluency in the English language is essential