Altum have partnered with a high-growth consumer business to recruit a Corporate Accountant to support their growth. This business is one of the fastest growing businesses in the UK and has also been voted as one of the best places to work by according to leading consultancy.
The role is a fantastic role for a recently qualified accountant who wants end-to-end finance experience in a successful and growing environment. There is also a great opportunity to really add value by improving the process, controls and efficiencies of the business as it continues to grow at a rapid rate.
- Preparation of financial accounts
- Own relationship with wider finance team e.g Tax, VAT, Payroll
- Review of month-end
- Support with providing key financial reporting to management
- Support with integration of newly acquired businesses
- Be a point of contact for audit team
- Support implementation of new financial system
- Improve processes and controls
- Ad-hoc projects
- Recently qualified ACA from Top 25 accounting firm
- Experience or exposure to preparing financial accounts / financial statements
- Good Excel skills
- Great communication skills
- Adaptable to different finance systems
- Flexible and adaptable to change in a fast-paced environment
If you fit the profile and are interested in the role then please don't hesitate to apply.
ACA, ICAEW, Financial Accounting, Financial Accountant, Corporate Accountant, Group Accountant, financial reporting, chartered accountant, systems, Excel, month-end, audit, process improvement, stakeholder management