Our client is a global commercial real estate developer and operator with a portfolio in excess of £50bn. Having undergone significant recent change, a new role has been created for a technically minded accountant to assist the Group Consolidation team in the production of the Consolidated Group Financial Accounts under IFRS.
With a complex group structure, this role is a real CV builder, and an opportunity to enter a business that is brimming with career opportunities. Part of an energetic team, the right candidate will be a technically astute accountant, with a can-do attitude and a desire to progress within an organisation.
Key responsibilities will include:
- As part of the Group Consolidation team, assisting with the production of quarterly Group financial consolidation under IFRS
- Annual Audit fee allocation across international entities
- Developing the consolidation model as reporting obligations and group structure develop
- Involvement with dirivative valuations, finance flows and forex implications across the group
- Assist with the maintenance of SAP and consolidation system
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
Ideal candidates will match all or most of the following:
- ACA qualified accountant with a good understanding of IFRS
- Understanding of complex group structures
- Strong analytical skills
- Process improvement mindset