Commercial Manager BPO
location: City of London, London
practice area: change-and-transformation
job type: Interim
salary: £400 - £500 per day
сonsultant: Ben Guest
date posted: 09/02/2024
Role: Procurement / Commercial Consultant
Contract Type: Interim
Contract Length: 6-12 months
Dayrate: £500 inside IR35
Working Pattern: Largely remote with some travel
We are currently working with a global technology business going through a significant period of change. After outsourcing process, technology and consulting services across multiple vendors, they need commercial/contract support to ensure they are minimising risk and maximising results.
The company is on the lookout for a commercial analyst to join them on an interim basis for 6-12 months. Not only will this person be partly responsible for managing BPO vendor contracts and executing important post-contract commercial duties, they will be getting involved and influencing large deals in the IT/Services space.
- Maintaining and managing the Master Services Agreements including keeping both partners and suppliers to account to meet obligations and compliance.
- Studying the requirements, duties and obligations of the company under contract and driving performance.
- Identifying solutions for non-compliance and driving negotiations to positive business conclusions.
- Supervising contract execution to ensure compliance with regulatory and performance terms.
- Maintaining a record of all engagements, monitoring and driving growth and activities in pursuit of shared business goals.
- Ensuring all deliverables, targets & milestones are in place and met.
- Monitoring the implementation and performance of signed contract(s).
- Maintaining, updating and improving contractual records.
- Documenting and proposing CCN and TRP solutions.
- Identifying weaknesses in contractual terms and driving solutions.
- Validating and promoting shared understanding of business outcomes and performance measures.
- Reviewing Statements of Work, Change Control Notes and Change Requests.
- Solid background in post-contract management is essential, with sound pre-contract experience desirable.
- Experience working with large BPO vendors
- Experience within B2B/ Professional Services/ Management Consultancy is highly desired
- The ideal candidate will have a track record of delivering results while embracing change and uncertainty.
- A strong background in vendor contracts & experience operating on a managed service level.
- Drafting & documentation experience is essential.
- Excellent stakeholder management experience is essential to being successful in this role.
- Good knowledge of the commercial elements of managed services, outsourcing and project cycles.
- Good understanding of project delivery methodologies for IT and business transformation (structured, agile, etc.).
- The ability to identify risks and opportunities promptly and ensure appropriate mitigations are in place.
- Good communication skills, written, verbal and non-verbal, coupled with the ability to be assertive whilst maintaining relationships.
- Highly numerate, and comfortable working with complex financial models and structures.
We are reviewing profiles on an ongoing basis. If you have any questions, please reach out!
Finance Manager - MedTech
FP&A Analyst - BioTech
Principal Consultant - Energy
Finance Director - Life Sciences
Financial Accountant - Life Sciences
Senior Procurement Consultant
FDD Associate Director - Leeds
Workplace Strategy & Change Senior Consultant