A major high street retailer is currently going through a complete revamp of their marketing function, this exciting role will support the Marketing Director as the company look to implement new initiatives. The company is widely recognised as one of the best companies to work for, they are dedicated to developing talent and giving people opportunities to progress. The main duties of this highly commercial role will be;
- Building business cases to support ROI on new marketing initiatives
- Providing cost control, analytical and financial support for the marketing team
- Own the Planning & Forecasting process for the business unit
- Help drive change and transformation across the function, through influencing decisions
- Engaging with and presenting to senior stakeholders including the Marketing Leadership Team
Ideally you will have experience in a similar business partnering role, ideally a major blue chip or looking to take your first step out of practice. To be consider you must be a qualified accountant, ideally ACA/CIMA or ACCA. Commercial awareness will be a key to this role and the ability to build relationships with senior stakeholders, so you must have examples of both of these to be considered.