Altum are currently working with a leading international retailer to find a Commercial Finance Manager to support their international stores, which are currently growing rapidly and are one of the most profitable parts of the business. The role will be highly commercial and support a wide range of stakeholders across the international team.
- Responsibility for robust forecasting of sales and margin providing comprehensive commentary for the international commercial team
- Month end reporting including commentary of key variances against monthly forecast and progressive as well of prior year
- Monthly commercial review with International leadership team to discuss performance of sales and margin as well as actions for the period ahead.
- Weekly trade reporting and sales forecasting
- Country business reviews together with the local leadership teams to discuss performance of sales, margin, operating cost and operating profit as well as actions for the period ahead
Key skills and experience to be successful in the role:
- Qualified CIMA / ACCA / ACA
- Ability to manage senior stakeholders.
- Ability to work effectively within a team
- Retail experience preferred
This is a very exciting role in a business that is able to offer excellent progression opportunities. Please apply for the role if you are interested to find out more.