Altum Consulting are searching for an exceptional Commercial Finance Manager on behalf of a fast growing marketing agency. This role is ideally suited to candidates that are keen to embrace the start-up culture and become part of the long-term growth story of the business. With offices in London and New York, there will be international exposure and an opportunity for travel. This position is number two in finance, reporting directly to the Group CFO.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing analysis and insight to ensure optimal business performance
- Finance lead on pricing for new contracts and clients.
- Providing market and competitor analysis, collaborating with the Chief Strategy Officer to sty ahead of market trends
- Leading the 5 year plan process
- Assisting with board pack preparation
- Broad, ad hoc responsibilities. Finance is a true driver in the business, and your input will be valued across the board.
Suitable candidates will match the following:
- Bright, driven individual with an appetite to work in a start up environment
- Qualified accountant, with at least 1yr post qualified experience
- A commercial mindset and analytical approach
- Excellent communication skills and polished approach to client facing work