The Commercial Finance Analyst role is responsible for owning and delivering accurate reporting of 4 entrepreneurial business units across the following reporting cycles: 5 year plan, budgets, forecasts, quarter close.
It reports into the Finance Director and this position needs to work coherently and collaboratively with a range of finance and non-finance stakeholders. An eye for continuous improvement and transformation would also be helpful in this role as we are always looking to do things better!
• Work with the Finance Director to deliver scenario analysis, ad-hoc projects, financial modelling, reporting and presentations as required.
• Additional duties to support non-finance stakeholders.
• Manage multiple deadlines, and work across a number of finance systems with varied geographical teams to deliver timely and accurate financial information
• Create and deliver succinct information presentations to senior management as required
• Support deals and provide proactive strategic analysis.
• Help drive best practice and standardisation across the wider finance team
• Support all aspects of the annual budget, quarterly forecast and long-term plan, including where necessary consolidation and analysis of other business units
• Preferably ACA/CIMA qualified
• Experience working in a high-performing team
• University degree or alternative strong academic record
• Experience working with financial IT systems
• Advanced Excel skills
• Strong communicator, able to engage stakeholders from a non-finance background and build effective relationships with a range of people
This would suit a candidate keen to add value to the overall strategy of an ambitious organisation, someone with a strong finance background and technical skillset but who can display numerical and analytical skills together with a desire to think commercially and influence the wider business. If this is you, apply now!