Altum are currently working with a multinational retail organisation on a high-profile Finance Analyst role within their finance team. Providing analysis and decisions for a range of strategic projects, as well as ad hoc analysis. Forecasting and control processes will be a critical link to the financial transformation of the organisation.
As a Finance Analyst your role will involve:
- Providing analysis and decisions for a range of strategic projects, across cost out programmes, operational efficiencies and pricing.
- Coordinate and improve forecasting, budgeting process and analytics.
- Lead process optimisation by identifying and transferring tasks to our service centre.
- Understanding the process working with multiple stakeholders to develop the statement of process
- Support margin, price and cost base understanding by extracting and analysing data across various systems
This is a truly unique opportunity to join a highly sought-after retail organisation with plenty of scope to provide further commercial business partnering. As a candidate a must is ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified, with strong communication skills and ability to work independently is needed in this exciting role. If this sounds like you please apply