Altum are working with a FTSE listed consumer business to recruit a Commercial Finance Analyst to join a fast-paced and evolving part of their business. The right person will be involved in forecasting and financial analysis, key reporting and process improvement, as well as being a critical link between 3 areas of the business. There will be strong opportunities for development and exposure to the senior finance team, commercial and operational teams as well as with third parties.
- Forecasting, budgeting and financial analysis for trade and cost areas for 3 key areas of the business
- Develop use of models to support understanding and drivers of profitability
- Support contract management by ensuring controls and compliance are in place, as well as improving reporting.
- Support and challenge capital and lease spend
- Analyse data across systems to support understanding of margin, price and cost base
- Ideally a qualified accountant or finalist (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Strong analytical and modelling skillset
- Strong Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Excellent communication skills
If you're interested in finding out more about about the role then please don't hesitate to apply.
Accounting, finance, finance analyst, financial analysis, commercial finance, Excel, financial modelling, ACA, ICAEW, ICAS, ACCA, CIMA, retail, consumer, consumer goods, fast moving consumer goods, stakeholder management, qualified accountant, forecasting, budgeting, reporting, data analysis