(DONE) Commercial Finance Analyst | £50,000 - £60,000 | Permanent |Consumer Industry
Altum Consulting are pleased to be partnering with a globally recognised Media and Advertising business to source a Commercial Finance Analyst. Working directly with the Head of FP&A, you will have access to C-Suite stakeholders by taking ownership of the scenario and financial modelling processes.
- Prepare and review the weekly and monthly reports and provide streamlined commentary for senior stakeholders.
- Review month end variance analysis for revenue and P&L. Review and reconciliation of intercompany recharges.
- Ownership of all monthly review presentations, comprising of scenario modelling and lines of questioning.
- Global P&L and budget - Anaplan
- Provide financial modelling and management information to influence senior level decision making
- Group consolidated monthly management accounts, commentary, variance analysis and forecast.
- Responding to frequent queries from senior management, controllers, non-finance employees and auditors
- Assist with the preparation of Board Packs and other presentations to senior stakeholders
- Excellent excel knowledge - very familiar and comfortable with pivot tables and standard formulas such as VLOOKUPs, conditional formatting, IF, AND, OR statements.
- Systems: Anaplan knowledge would be advantageous but not essential
- Demonstrating a commercial and growth mindset
- Prior experience of preparing end to end management accounts and transaction processing.
- Experience working in Finance within a Global Business
- Capable of working within a dynamic environment in which the workflow is often unpredictable and requires a pragmatic approach, particularly during key busy periods (e.g., quarter end, year end and planning periods)
Candidates will be considered for immediate interview. Notice periods no longer than 3 months. Please reach out to George Brown on the attached details to discuss further.