By supporting the business planning activities across the group – with a key focus on the financial model assumptions and scenario planning – the successful candidate will help drive process improvement across the function. They will also assist the production of comprehensive budgets and business plans, as well as communicating the group’s financial and operational strategies to the Board and external stakeholders.
- Develop, maintain and update the group financial model
- Manage detailed sensitivity analysis and assumptions
- Provide analysis of the outputs of the model versus historical data
- Contribute to the production, review and presentation of the annual business plan
- Provide modelling support for the evaluation of significant investment opportunities
- Ad-Hoc analysis
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
- Experience in maintaining complex financial models within a large organisation
- MS Excel development skills
- Communicates effectively verbally and in writing
- High standards of accuracy and precision, with strong attention to detail
- VBA/Systems development and SAP experience preferable
If you think you meet the required criteria, then don’t hesitate to get in touch.