One of London’s leading property developers is seeking a dynamic and proactive business partnering analyst to provide a management accounting service across a high value business plan. This role sits in a high performing team and will offer a first class business partnering service, including ad hoc projects.
Responsibilities will include
- Building relationships with a variety of staff including training with non-finance staff
- Carrying out month end procedures including journal preparation, reconciliations and production of management accounts
- Ad hoc financial investigation and analysis of key metrics
- Working with business partners to produce finance analysis and service improvement
- Collating information for financial year end
The ideal candidate will be working toward an accountancy qualification and will have some experience of financial or management accounting. You will be proactive and able to prioritise work against challenging timetables. You will have strong written and communication skills with proven business partnering experience. Strong excel skills desired. This role is a 6-month FTC initially, but is likely to be extended or made permanent. The organisation is growing and really invests in career development.
We’re are reviewing applications as and when we receive them so please apply ASAP.