Altum Consulting are currently supporting our client on an exclusive basis to recruit for a newly created Business Controller position within a fast-growth, private equity backed organisation.
Reporting to the Senior Manager with a dotted line to the CFO and CEO, you will be responsible for;-
- Acting as a core sparring partner to the leadership team and wider finance departments
- Collecting and analysing internal and external data
- Performing environmental and competitor analysis for the opening of new locations
- Working closely with the Expansion team to assess risks and opportunities for new locations
- Building in depth Business Cases
- Supporting the commercial and financial assessment of potential M&A targets
- Supporting the integration process and monitoring synergies
- Providing essential visibility on performance metrics such as;- growth, retention, and cost efficiency.
- Contribute to the monthly management reporting process and support the budgeting, planning, and control cycle.
This role is a hugely strategic position within the business that will have very direct impact on the businesses growth and revenue making it an exciting and unique opportunity.
- Educated with a Master degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics of equivalent
- Post graduate RA / CPA is a plus
- 5+ years working within Business Control with exposure of M&A, strategy, assurance is a plus
- Experience with Dutch GAAP
- Fluency in Dutch and English language is hugely desired
- Advanced Excel skills;- vlookups, pivot tables and VBA
- Excellent communicator with previous proven experience in business partnering
- Experience in participating in projects and process improvement is a plus