Altum Consulting has been exclusively retained by a global leader in the entertainment industry who is looking for an experienced and passionate Business Change Lead to support the global rollout of their D365 ERP Finance & Operations solution and new Target Operating Model.
This is an exciting opportunity for a people focused Business Change Lead with D365 implementation experience for an initial 12 months. This young and vibrant organisation’s headquarters are based in London, but the role is predominantly remote with on average 1 day a week in the office, with occasional US travel. This role is outside IR35 and is offered on a fulltime (5 days per week) basis.
- Support the business operational readiness and adoption of the D365 F&O solution and new ways of working in-line with the Group Target Operating Model
- Define the future operating model and how the business will operate within the new ERP system and new ways of working
- Prepare the organisation for change and transition to new ways of working and ensure the implementation of the new business processes developed by the programme
- Ensure that the business has the rights skills and expertise across the Finance and Operations functions
- Review the defined benefits and value creation opportunities and identify new benefits that emerge to achieve measured improvements in business operations
- Monitor business stability and ongoing capacity to cope with the level of change introduced by the programme.
- 5+ years of managing global Business Transformation / Change Programmes
- 5+ years Finance and operations systems management experience
- Experience of Microsoft financials implementation (Microsoft Dynamics, GP, AX, D365)
- Experience with working with Finance and operations teams
- People focused with excellent business partnering, communication and presentation skills and culturally astute
- Previous D365 implementation experience
- Excellent understanding of Finance processes
If you are a driven and ambitious Business Change Lead who wants to work within an innovative, high-growth environment this could be the role for you. Interviews and start ASAP.