Altum Consulting has been exclusively retained by a global leader in the entertainment industry who is looking for an experienced and passionate Business Analyst to support the global rollout of their D365 ERP Finance & Operations solution and new Target Operating Model.
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for an experienced and passionate Business Analyst with D365 implementation experience to join for an initial 12 months. The Business Analyst will play a key role delivering the new F&O ways of working in line with the Group TOM and rollout of the new ERP system D365 F&O.
This young and vibrant organisation’s headquarters are based in London, but the role is predominantly remote with on average 1 day a week in the office, with occasional US travel. This role is outside IR35 and is offered on a full-time (5 days per week) basis.
- Support the Business operational readiness and adoption of the D365 F&O solution
- Ensure that new WoW are aligned to the Group TOM
- Ensure that the D365 solution is designed and configured to meet both current and future business needs
- Support the design or modification of business systems or IT systems
- Partner stakeholders particularly across Finance & IT to gather, document and analyse business needs and functional requirements
- Create a detailed business analysis, outline issues, identify opportunities, and propose solutions
- Support the business with the production of E2E business process flows (As Is & To Be) in line with the new TOM
- Support the business with the production of SOPs/ new WoW, instructions and ongoing training
- Support the project, by recognising, streamlining, and improvement of internal and external reporting
- Help produce Test scripts, cases and test scenarios and drive E2E system testing UAT
- Capture and develop KPIs and success criteria for the overarching Programme
- Partner Programme Manager, Business Change Lead and Systems Support, to develop and deploy the solution and new WoW across all F&O and business end users across the Group
- Develop ongoing end user support for the successful adoption and after care of D365 F&O across the group globally.
- Previous D365 implementation experience
- 5+ years of ERP / Business Transformation experience
- Strong understanding of Microsoft financials (Microsoft Dynamics, GP, AX, D365)
- Excellent understanding of Finance & Operations processes
- People focused with excellent business partnering, communication and presentation skills and culturally astute
If you are a driven and ambitious Business Analyst who wants to work within an innovative, high-growth environment this could be the role for you. Interviews and start ASAP.