An interesting and rewarding opportunity has arisen for a Bookkeeper to join a nationwide and well-known charity on an interim basis (for one year) to cover maternity. This is a varied role that will involve working with external stakeholders as well as a number of colleagues and ensure that the accounts payable function and bank reconciliations are dealt with effectively.
The Bookkeeper role will involve:
- Downloading bank transactions on a daily basis, coding income and expenditure and uploading journals
- Recognising income from various sources
- Working with the Data Assistant to analyse fundraising income
- Set up bank deposit sheets
- Use Pivot Tables and V Lookups on MS Excel to process data
The ideal candidate will:
- Be someone who has previous experience working for a charity and therefore understands charity income
- Have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build internal and external relationships
- Have strong MS Excel skills
To apply for this position please submit your CV today.