Altum are currently partnering with one of our most prestigious clients in the search of a highly ambitious and motivated finance professional to join their successful finance division in a newly created role as Audit & Risk Analyst,
Due to a world record year in 2021, our client is experiencing extreme growth within the finance department and in particular, within their Audit & Risk division.
The business is an award winning organisation within the financial services and investment sector. They have both a highly international client base and company presence with offices across the globe.
This is a fantastic opportunity offering direct exposure to the CFO and working cross functionally throughout the wider business. You will be working within a diverse, multicultural and driven finance team and will have the opportunity to progress quickly within your career.
Role and Responsibilities:-
- Working as part of an international team in The Netherlands and the US
- Supporting the CFO with various projects and ad-hoc reports
- Responsible for providing various detailed reports multiple stakeholders both internally and externally such as:- performance reports, tracking KPI's, benchmarking, research analysis and investor reports
- Acting as a sparring partner to the leadership teams and external parties such as the investors
- Building relationships with external auditors and act as a main point of contact for any audit related queries
- Oversee the audit and control environment in relation to specific control policies for the business (SOX controls)
- Review financial statements in accordance with US GAAP, Dutch GAAP & IFRS and offer any recommendations on improvements to the Reporting teams
- Provide monthly, quarterly and annual reports to the investors
- Be proactive in identifying opportunities to automate or optimise reports and process to maintain efficiencies within the team
Education & Experience
- Educated with a formal accountancy qualification - CPA, CA, RA, ACA or equivalent - highly desired
- Educated with a Master degree in Finance or equivalent - essential
- 4+ years of professional work experience either from a Big 4 firm or financial services institute
- Fluency in English is essential and Dutch or any other European languages is highly desired
- Good knowledge of reporting standards including US GAAP, Dutch GAAP, IFRS
- Proven experience of working within a highly controlled environment and knowledge of internal control frameworks such as SOX
- Highly analytical and a capable of managing large sets of data
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with both internal and external parties
- Can effectively communicate and lead conversations with senior management
My client is offering a great opportunity to be in close contact with all teams within the organization, providing you with exceptional exposure to all aspects of the business. In addition, you will also be heavily involved in the improvement of current systems and tools to accommodate the rapid growth this team and division.
Alongside a competitive base salary, there is also a fantastic bonus and benefits scheme which is one of the best in the Dutch market.
To apply, please send an updated resume to:- email@example.com