A role has arisen within a well-known and rapidly growing international humanitarian charity for an Assistant Management Accountant to join on a long-term contract. This is an excellent opportunity for a bright and talented accounts assistant to join a brilliant organisation at an important and busy time for them and make a real contribution towards the great work that they do.
As the Assistant Management Accountant your role will involve:
- Month end management accounting duties including accruals, prepayments and bank & balance sheet reconciliations
- Regular payment runs
- Posting journals
- Processing payment and receivable invoices
- Ad hoc support to the rest of the finance team
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Be an experienced accounts assistant
- Have experience with accruals, prepayments and month-end management accounting
- Have a real passion for the charity sector
- Be available at short notice
This role is paying circa £30k per annum and offers flexible working and good benefits. To apply, please submit your CV today.