A global humanitarian organisation is currently in need of a dynamic and energetic Assistant Financial Controller to join their fast-paced finance team on a permanent basis and work on a range of exciting projects. This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified accountant with a background in audit and some good financial reporting, post-qualification experience to join an organisation that is going places fast. The position will pay up to £70k per annum, with financial benefits that will take the overall package to closer to £85k. There will also be global travel opportunities attached to this position.
As the Assistant Financial Controller your role will involve:
- Completing payment cycles, tax and VAT returns
- Driving best practice across finance including improving reporting and processes
- Responsibility for month and year-end accounting tasks
- Reconciling investments
- Working closely with partner organisations on financial best-practice
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Be a qualified accountant, ideally with an audit background
- Have financial reporting experience within the corporate world
- Have a real interest in the charity sector
- Basic salary of up to £70k per annum
- Bonus of up to 30% of your salary
- Various other financial benefits
- Opportunities to travel
This is a truly fantastic role, offering long-term progression, an excellent packagae and the opportunity right now to get involved in some really interesting projects and make a tangible contribution to improving the lives of children the world over. To apply, please submit your CV today.