Altum are working with a national disability charity to find a Accounts Payable Manager to join their team on a 6-month fixed term contract. This is an excellent opportunity to really help out the financial situation within an important and well-loved charity. The successful candidate will be responsible for the AP team whilst reporting into the Head of Finance Operations.
- Motivating, and evaluating Accounts Payable staff members.
- Overseeing routine department activities, such as disbursing checks and processing payroll, to ensure that they are completed accurately and on time.
- Maintaining accurate and complete financial, employee, and client records.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial information to management
- Setting and facilitating the achievement of department objectives.
- Developing, implementing, improving, and enforcing budgets, policies, and department controls to increase accuracy and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Experienced in Accounts Payable
- A good motivator with experience managing a team
- An excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills
To apply for this challenging yet rewarding role please apply today.