Altum are excited to partner with a well-known property company to find them an AP Administrator to assist in a growing. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company and become a key part of their continued strategic expansion.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, you will become a key part of the team and strive towards an effective and efficient AP function. This is a fast-paced environment and requires a fresh perspective.
- Daily invoice review and process,
- Answer and resolve queries relating to invoices and payments
- Reconcile supplier statements and manage queries
- Validate Commission claims
- Help with supplier payments and ensure petty cash payments are processed and reconciled
- Preserve strong relationships between the support centres and suppliers
- Handle incoming and outgoing postings complying with all company policies
- Understand the company’s purchasing/ payment policies and maintain them in accordance with suppliers
- Assist with weekly and monthly reporting on company figures, dashboards, etc.
- Comply with all company standards e.g., systems, procedures, legal, HR guidelines, etc.
- Ad Hoc related AP and finance work
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in a similar industry
- Dedication to customer service
- Proactive, motivated, and ambitious
- Adaptable and the ability to solve problems
- Ability to work well in a team environment and independently